SENIOR TECHNICIAN / TECHNICIAN (1 Available Position)
· Responsible to ensure the incoming recon-parts, tools, components, equipment etc. are in good operating condition and ready for Sale.
· Assist in repairing electronics and handle specify clients for technician support services, inquiry, testing, repairing or general FAQ for electrical / machinery parts.
· Perform Daily products test and Weekly tools & electrical miscellaneous parts equipment monitoring.
· And Strive for continuous improvement
· Ensure Technician working space is always clean neat, tidy & safe.
· Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Mechatronic or tertiary education in any related discipline.
· Preferably Technician with Experience or Knowledge of Electronic/ Electrical / Engineering / Machinery or Technology will in an advantage.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as on-job vocational training will be given.
· Process Own vehicle & Willing to travel.
· Required language(s): Malay, English @ Chinese dialect /Mandarin.
· Computer Literate. General PC Knowledge in Hardware/ Software (Basic Troubleshooting) as well.
· Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently.
· Basic Pay (MYR1,800+), Service Commission 30% of Labour Charges, Misc.Allowance & Bonus
· EPF, Socso, Panel Medical
· Annual Dinner
· Provide In-house Technical/ General Vocational Training
· Friendly working environment,
· Weekly Working Day 5 days + Alternate Working Saturday (Full day)
Data-Entry Clerk/ Admin & Marketing Planner (2 Post)
· Key-In for Supplier & Clients information key word and account source documents.
· Maintains company data entry requirement including handle paper work assign by superior.
· Perform & Assist on overall filing of Import related documents and records.
· Ensure monthly marketing reporting are timely and accurate.
· Assist in compilation of parts of inventory control & other administration task when required.
· Preparation of supporting schedules for quarterly reports
· Minimum SPM / Certificate In Book-Keeping (Job Requirement : Data-Entry Clerk)
· Tertiary Education/ Pre-U/ Diploma or Degree in any discipline. (Job Req.: Marketing Planner)
· Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese.
· Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply as on-job training will be given.
· Preferably Chinese candidate required for this position.
· Computer Literate and Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Possess positive working attitude, meticulous, willing to learn and problem solver.
· Candidate must with self-discipline, Self-motivated and able to work Independently.
· Attractive Basic Pay (MYR1,500+), Sales Commission & Allowance
· EPF, Socso, Panel Medical
· Provide In-house Technical/General Training
· Friendly working environment
· Strategic working place, Performance annual bonus & annual dinner
· Weekly Working Day 5 days + Alternate Working Saturday (9-6PM Full day) .
Interested candidates are encouraged to send your resume to:
TIME-PLC ELECTRONIC SDN BHD(877921-K)
No.22, JalanAnggerik Vanilla M 31/M,Kota Kemuning, ,40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Phone : 603-5122 7475 Fax No. : 603-5122 7476
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org